OPEN CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS
For the first time in the history of the Ad Black Sea festival - we are now accepting volunteer applications for ABS2023!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for volunteers who are passionate about creativity and marketing, and want to help make the most anticipated local advertising event a raging success.
What will your responsibilities be?
As a volunteer, you will be assigned a variety of organizational and logistical tasks, including:
* Greeting and assisting speakers;
* Helping delegates with navigating the festival program and venues;
* Helping with organizing seminars;
* Providing support to festival staff;
* Performing other tasks and ensuring additional support upon supervisor’s request;
Who is eligible?
All applicants must be:
* at least 18 years old;
* fluent in English (required!);
* be available between September 13-16;
* enthusiastic about the festival and be able to maintain a positive attitude - we work hard, but also always have a good time;
* able to work well with others - they should be able to communicate effectively and be willing to help out wherever needed;
* flexible and adaptable - they should be able to handle changes in plans and be ready to step outside of their comfort zone;
* respectful to others - no matter the circumstances, we treat everyone with kindness, patience and understanding.
Sounds like something you’d be interested in? Then we can’t wait to hear from you!
The deadline to apply is August 10th.
All applicants are required to fill out a form and record a 1 minute long video in English.