General Rules and Eligibility
- 01By entering Ad Black Sea International Festival of Creativity, Entrants agree to be bound, and abide, by the Rules. We have absolute discretion to determine the application of the Rules or to resolve any ambiguity in them as we see fit.
- 02Ad Black Sea is open to all parties and organizations involved in advertising, production, media, PR, design and creative industries throughout the world, including advertisers, media companies etc. The festival is international, entries are accepted from participants from any country in the world.
- 03The Entry must have aired, launched or been released to the relevant Audience for the first time during the period from July 1, 2019 to July 1 2022 (except K. Creative Effectiveness).
- 04The entries that were submitted for Ad Black Sea 2019 in the same contest/category are not accepted for participation.
- 05The Entry has been created within the context of a normal paying contract and genuine brief from a Brand OR, if it’s a case of self-promotion or a non-profit organisation, the Brand has approved all of the media/production/implementation.
- 06You have permission to submit the Entry from the commissioning Brand/Brand-owning company.
- 07The Entry has been submitted exactly as published/aired/released and has not been modified for entry.
- 08The entry is not speculative or conceptual advertising, and has not been banned or withdrawn from airing.
- 09A duly authorised senior officer (CD, CEO or Chairperson) from the Entrant has given permission for the work to be entered.
- 10There is no reference to your Company or any contributing creative Companies in any digital or physical materials (except in the case of self-promotion or if the reference existed in the original execution).
- 11All supporting case films and materials are correct and final versions (these cannot be changed once your Entry has been submitted).
- 12The Work can be understood in English
- 13Only one entrant may submit an Entry within a category , i.e. either the agency or the production company may enter a piece that both parties have worked on, but not both. One entry/campaign may be submitted into different categories.
- 14The Entrant is not based in or residing in Russia or Belarus. And the Entry is not in relation to a project or Client based in Russia or Belarus.
- 15By uploading and submitting Entry to the competition online, Entrant undertakes to pay entry fees. All entries submitted to the competition will be judged, and the payment of fees will be due, unless the entries are withdrawn, in writing, before August 29, 2022. Entries cannot be cancelled or removed from the competition after this date.
- 16The Entry is not a Scam Entry.
- 17All relevant rights and consents required to allow The Festival, and any authorized third parties, to use the Entry Materials as set out in these Rules including, but not limited to, submitting the Entry Materials to a jury for judging and screening the Entry Materials in public have been obtained prior to the Entry being submitted.