This Contest celebrates creative problem solving, solutions or other initiatives that harness creativity and seek to positively impact the world.
Entries into this category will represent efforts towards equality, prosperity, health & wellbeing and equal opportunities.
Work that contributes towards wellbeing of our planet, including and not limited to climate action, responsible consumption, preservation efforts, clean energy, etc.
Entries here will work towards the promotion of peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development.
- 01Supporting materials are the most important elements of your entry. This is what the judges will examine, watch and read during their decision-making.
- 02Please carefully check and re-check the credits you have entered. Credits cannot be altered during judging.
- 03It will be in your own interest to explain or translate any specific word play or local, social, cultural or political references and nuances.
- 04Please ensure you do not refer to the name of your agency or any contributing creative companies anywhere on your submission materials.
- 05Please make sure that information and materials you submitted are final and can be used for judging and shown publicly.
- 06Written explanation must include: Objective, Strategy, Idea, and Results