This Contest celebrates advertising campaigns in all their variety, including integrated, media, non-media, single-channel, PR campaigns, Direct campaigns, Brand experience/activation campaigns, etc.
Criteria considered during judging will predominantly be the big idea, originality of creative solutions and execution.
Campaigns that utilized only one medium. Entries should describe how the campaign was creatively designed for that specific medium.
Campaigns that use different media (at least 3 different media). Entries will be judged on how successfully they have integrated the chosen elements or channels throughout the campaign. Including integrated online campaigns.
Online or offline promotional activations used to drive customer engagement with a brand. The works will be judged specifically on how the medium was used to evoke consumer activation.
Campaigns, programs and tactics that actively engage consumers/audiences and demonstrate the highest levels of strategic planning, creativity and business results. It focuses on building and preserving the trust and understanding between brands or organizations and their public/audiences.
Campaigns that demonstrate targeted communications. Entries will need to demonstrate how insights and/or data were used as part of the strategy to engage specific target audience groups and develop customer relationships, inspiring action and producing measurable results.
The category can include the use of audio in the various media channels, radio spots, podcasts, streaming and downloadable audio content. Entries will need to demonstrate ideas that are wired for sound.
Products/services focused on the subject of health and wellbeing. Includes digital health products, fitness trackers, health/fitness apps, exercise equipment, nutraceuticals, vitamins, energy bars and drinks, etc.; fitness studios; weight loss and fitness programs/camps, training camps and facilities, Pharmaceutical and medicinal products, medicines, healthcare services (OTC, consumer/DTC, devices, professional healthcare, hospitals, HMOs, health insurance companies, referral services, dental and medical care services, pharmacies or chronic care facilities), etc.
For advertising agencies and media (publications, TV, radio stations, media time and space, digital platforms, other media).
- 01Supporting materials are the most important elements of your entry. This is what the judges will examine, watch and read during their decision-making.
- 02Please carefully check and re-check the credits you have entered. These credits will be published on our website exactly as you have typed them. Credits cannot be altered during judging.
- 03It will be in your own interest to explain or translate any specific word play or local, social, cultural or political references and nuances.
- 04Please ensure you do not refer to the name of your agency or any contributing creative companies anywhere on your submission materials with the exception of self-promotion.
- 05Please make sure that information and materials you submitted are final and can be used for judging and shown publicly.