1. International Advertising Festival AD BLACK SEA is open to all parties and organizations involved in advertising, production, media, PR, design and creative industries throughout the world.
2. Entries that have been accepted by the client and aired, launched or been released to the public for the first time during January 2017 – September 2018 incl. are accepted for participation in the competition program of the AD BLACK SEA 2018.
3. In the case, when different entrants want submit the same entry in the same category, only one entrant may submit an entry within a category , i.e. either the agency or the production company may enter a piece that both parties have worked on, but not both. One entry/campaign may be submitted into the different categories.
4. You have permission to enter your entries from the commissioning clients/brand-owning companies. We may request proof of this permission at any time and contact the client related to any entry at the request of the Jury at any time during the voting process.
5. The entry has been submitted exactly as published/aired/released.
6. The entry is not speculative or conceptual advertising, and has not been banned or withdrawn from airing.
7. A senior officer (CD, CEO or Chairman) from your company has given permission for entries to be entered.
8. The entry was not entered to the same contest (A-J) last year.
9. The entry (incl. all materials) can be understood in English.
10. All entry materials, documentation, and payment must be received untill 5 September 2018.
Entries cannot be cancelled or removed from the competition after 5 September 2018. You understand that, if you withdraw your entry after 5 September 2018, you will not receive a refund.
12. In the case that additional information of the campaign becomes available after you have submitted your entry, the Festival organizers will accept updated and additional information relating to the results section only up to 5 September 2018.
13. By making an entry and paying the entry fee in full, the entrant confirms that they have the legal right to enter the festival on the terms of these rules. You guarantee abidance by copyright (legal use of music, photos, texts, etc.) and agrees to settle all possible disputes on this issue with third parties by self-acting.
14. In order to promote the Festival, the organizers may screen, publish or reproduce all materials submitted to the site for purposes of promoting the Festival.
1. All entry forms must be completed online at http://adblacksea.com/
2. All entries must be compliant with these rules, technical requirements, and must have been launched to the public (published/aired/released).
3. Entry must be formed in English. All materials must be submitted for judging exactly as published, aired or implemented and may not be modified for awards entry. However, files that are not originally in English should be translated (English translation in the footnote of image/English subtitle for the video/English translation in the text field).
4. All judging materials will be shown to the jury in digital format. Please make sure that any material provided can be easily understood and shown to the jury. Entries which are not in English should be translated or accompanied by a full translation.
5. Confidentiality of judging: Entry should not include an agency’s name or logo anywhere on the entry form or creative materials. The jury shouldn’t know whose entry they judge.
6. Please carefully check and re-check the credits you have entered. These credits will be published on our website exactly as you have typed them.
ENTRIES OPEN: June 2018
THE 1st ENTRY DEADLINE: 15 July 2018
THE 2nd ENTRY DEADLINE: 20 August 2018
LAST MINUTE DEADLINE: 5 September 2018
BUY A PASS: June 2018 -14 September 2018
JUDGING: 19 – 20 September 2018
FESTIVAL DATES: 20 – 22 September 2018
AWARDS CEREMONY: 22 September 2018