Entries eligible to participate in the contest K. CREATIVE EFFECTIVENESS:
- Advertising campaigns that were awarded or shortlisted at AD BLACK SEA, KIAF, CANNES LIONS and other international advertising festivals from all over the world, during 2016 – 2019.
- Entries from national festivals are not accepted.
- Entries need to demonstrate efficiency, hard results achieved through impact of creativity.
The criteria will be considered: 25% idea, 25% strategy, 50% impact and results.
The entries should demonstrate the measurable impact of creativity: how the creative work drove tangible business effects or hard results, was instrumental to cultural change or integral in the achievement of brand purpose.
The entries should demonstrate the measurable impact of creative work with social purpose. The campaign should be for a charity, non-profit or government or for brands who can demonstrate the partnership/cooperation with a not -profit organisation.
Entries should demonstrate how a long running campaign drove tangible business results, was instrumental to cultural change or integral to achieving a brand’s purpose.
Entries in this category must demonstrate effectiveness over more than one year.
- Entry materials are the most important elements of your entry. This is what the judges will examine, watch and read during their decision-making.
- Please make sure that the version you have uploaded is final and it is can be used for judging and shown publicly. Do not upload 'holding media' (i.e. incorrect/fake JPG, MP3, MOV, MP4, etc.)
- Each campaign constitutes one entry.
- Please carefully check and re-check the credits you have entered. These credits will be published on our website exactly as you have typed them. Credits cannot be altered during judging.
- It will be in your own interest to explain or translate any specific word play or local, social, cultural or political references and nuances.
- Please ensure you do not refer to the name of your agency or any contributing creative companies anywhere on your submission materials with the exception of self-promotion.
CATEGORY SPECIFIC POINTS
- Confirmed that your client has reviewed and approved the entry by Client Approval Letter. Please send this letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
You have permission to enter your entries from the commissioning clients/brand-owning companies. We may request proof of this permission at any time and contact the client related to any entry at the request of the Jury at any time during the voting process.
- Written explanation. Please note that written explanation won`t be published on the festival website.
- Provided sufficient evidence to substantiate all claims made within the entry. Clearly linked all claims to their sources. Substantiated your claims beyond your client’s internal measurements – i.e. shown evidence obtained from a third party source where possible.
- Listed all the festivals and categories that your campaign won or was shortlisted in the last 3 years.
All entries should be submitted as:
1. THE WRITTEN EXPLANATION (online)
You should describe:
A shortly summary of your entry. You should first highlight the strategic solution and creative idea behind the work, then describe how the objectives of the campaign have been successfully met.
- Commercial objectives e.g. shareholder value, profit, revenue, sales or share;
- Marketing objectives e.g. penetration, frequency, or maintaining a price premium;
- Communications objectives e.g. awareness, image, attitudes, and behaviour.
- CREATIVE IDEA, STRATEGY, CHANNELS
- The content and explaination why the particular channels were chosen to execute the strategy.- The connection between the objectives, the original client brief and the final creative work
Type of Media/Channel - Date of Implementation (start&end, including the year) - Budget or Media Spend – Country or Region of placement
- The commercial gain for the client as result (increases in revenue, profit, return on marketing investment and commercial payback from the communications) of the campaign (for social -the impact it had, e.g. key message penetration or changes to audience behavior);
- What effect did the campaign have on the market?
- Other factors that may have impacted on the effectiveness
- For K-02 Creative Effectiveness for Charity/Non-profit: How does the charity/cause connect with your brand? How did the social campaign change the perception or raise the profile of the brand?
Please provide details and any relevant supporting evidence.
2. One PRESENTATION IMAGE:
- The digital presentation image is a visual presentation of your work, including images and text (100 words max covering the brief, execution and results).
- JPG, 150 dpi, RGB and A4 size, 5 - 15MB.
- You MUST adjust your presentation image to the category you are entering.
- For the purpose of judging impartiality, there must be no agency branding anywhere on your entry materials, with the exception of self-promotion or corporate communications, nor any reference to anyone who has contributed to the entry.
3. Case film:
- Film are accepted as a link to YouTube or Vimeo.
- Please ensure that any files uploaded, do not contain the name of the agency. No agency branding or any contributing creative companies/people must be visible on the entry (e.g. logos, credits etc.) except for self-promotion entries.
- Do not delete the video from the provided Youtube/Vimeo link after entry submission. The video must be public.
- You should upload your film as MOV/MP4 file to YouTube/Vimeo. Please note the file size should be no bigger than 350MB.
- It is in your interests to provide the jury with a high-quality file version of your film.
Please supply 2 versions of your case film, as follows:
- Full version: 120 seconds long
This case film will be viewed by the Jury during voting and deliberations and could be used if your entry is a winner in post-Festival promotions. It will also be shown at the Festival, to give delegates the opportunity to study, appreciate and learn from the entries. Full case film should be in English.
- Short version (AWARDS SHOW FILM): 30-45 seconds
A shorter, edited version of your case film. This will be shown at the award show, should your work win gold. It will not be shown to the jury. Award Show Films should be in English.
multi-pass dimensions are recommended.
|Preferred||Full HD 1080p||1920 x 1080||.MOV/H.264||AAC, Stereo, 48kHz|
|HD 720p||1280 x 720|
|Accepted||4:3 or 16:9||1024x576||.MP4/H.264||AAC, Stereo, 48kHz|
4. Supporting Material:
You may also supply relevant support material, depending on the campaign you are submitting. The jury will not have time to evaluate excessive supporting materials so please send only the most relevant and useful support materials. All supporting materials should be supplied in the following formats:
- All JPGs (incl. proofs or photos) must be 150 dpi, RGB and A4 size.
- All video material should be uploaded as MOV/MP4.
- All audio files should be uploaded as MP3 files.
- All websites or online materials must be submitted via a URL, even if only posted temporarily for the purpose of the judging. If you submit a URL to a landing page containing content, please make sure it is unbranded and that the files are edited as above.