- Digital Screens ( incl. Animated Digital Screens, Interactive Digital Screens, Dynamic Digital Screens): all standard digital out of home (DOOH) advertising involving the use of non-static digital display screens to convey a message.
- Ambient: non-standard and free-format outdoor advertising that leverages the use of public spaces, objects and environments in an unconventional manner.
Including food and drinks, beauty and health, audio- and video equipment and other non-durable goods.
Including automotive, clothing, household products, footwear & accessories, etc.
Retail and e-commerce, financial & insurance, telecommunications, building & real estate, healthcare, education, veterinary, energy, other consumer services.
B2B: Legal, financial, B2B technology, consultancies & professional services, other business services, internal & corporate comms.
Travel and tourism, airlines, train & bus companies, ferry & cruise lines, travel agencies, hotels, resorts, city & country promotion, theme parks, gyms, health & diet clubs, sporting events, music festivals, orchestras, exhibitions & shows, restaurants, fast food, nightclubs, bars, museums, art galleries, cinemas & theatres, golf & country clubs.
Public awareness messages, government & forces recruitment, unions and associations, environmental awareness, state education, racial, ethnic & disability awareness, blood & organ donation, etc.).
Non-product based social responsibility campaigns aimed to address social, ethical and environmental issues.
Corporate Image campaigns including event sponsorship to build the image/ raise the profile/ shape the perceptions of a brand.
Self promotion: for advertising agencies.
Media: publications, TV, radio stations, media time and space.
In these categories, the jury will reward the creative and/or innovative use of the Outdoor medium to communicate the brand's message. The jury will consider how well brands are finding new ways to enhance and reinvigorate the consumers' experience by allowing them to engage with and respond to Outdoor content.
Exemplary writing in outdoor advertising.
Exemplary communication of the brand's overall visual appearance in outdoor advertising.
Exemplary illustration within outdoor advertising.
Exemplary photography within outdoor advertising.
Exemplary use of typography within outdoor advertising.
- Entry materials are the most important elements of your entry. This is what the judges will examine, watch and read during their decision-making.
- Please make sure that the version you have uploaded is final and it is can be used for judging and shown publicly. Do not upload 'holding media' (i.e. incorrect/fake JPG, MOV, MP4, etc.)
- Each advertisement constitutes one entry. Advertisements which form a campaign must be entered and paid for as single entries.
- Please carefully check and re-check the credits you have entered. These credits will be published on our website exactly as you have typed them. Credits cannot be altered during judging.
- It will be in your own interest to explain or translate any specific word play or local, social, cultural or political references and nuances.
- Please ensure you do not refer to the name of your agency or any contributing creative companies anywhere on your submission materials with the exception of self-promotion.
Please make sure that the version you have uploaded is final and it can be used for judging and shown publicly.
All entries should be submitted as:
1. One image (the digital version of the original advertisement or execution, exactly as it ran) of each entry strictly in the following format:
- JPG, 150 dpi, RGB and A3 size (2480 x 1754 pixels), 15MB maximum.
- Please name all images with the title of the entry.
- For the purpose of judging impartiality, there must be no agency branding anywhere on your entry materials, with the exception of self-promotion or corporate communications, nor any reference to anyone who has contributed to the entry.
2. Case Film as additional supporting material.
- Film are accepted as a link to YouTube or Vimeo.
- Please ensure that any files uploaded, do not contain the name of the agency. No agency branding or any contributing creative companies/people must be visible on the entry (e.g. logos, credits etc.) except for self-promotion entries.
- Do not delete the video from the provided Youtube/Vimeo link after entry submission. The video must be public.
- You should upload your film as MOV/MP4 file to YouTube/Vimeo. Please note the file size should be no bigger than 350MB.
- It is in your interests to provide the jury with a high-quality file version of your film.
Please supply 2 versions of your case film, as follows:
Full version: 120 seconds long
This case film will be viewed by the Jury during voting and deliberations and could be used if your entry is a winner in post-Festival promotions. It will also be shown at the Festival, to give delegates the opportunity to study, appreciate and learn from the entries. Full case film should be in English.
Short version (AWARDS SHOW FILM): 30-45 seconds
A shorter, edited version of your case film. This will be shown at the award show, should your work win gold. It will not be shown to the jury. Award Show Films should be in English.
multi-pass dimensions are recommended.
|Preferred||Full HD 1080p||1920 x 1080||.MOV/H.264||AAC, Stereo, 48kHz|
|HD 720p||1280 x 720|
|Accepted||4:3 or 16:9||1024x576||.MP4/H.264||AAC, Stereo, 48kHz|