- TV / Cinema Film: films aired on TV or in Cinemas. All films must be 180 seconds or less.
- Online Film: standard format advertising films which aired online, including pre-roll adverts.
- Viral Film
- Screens & Events ( incl. micro-film, 360 & VR Film): films aired on screens other than TV, cinema or the internet.
Including food and drinks, beauty and health, audio- and video equipment and other non-durable goods
Including automotive, clothing, household products, footwear & accessories, etc.
Retail and e-commerce, financial & insurance, telecommunications, building & real estate, healthcare, education, veterinary, energy, other consumer services.
B2B: legal, financial, B2B technology, consultancies & professional services, other business services, internal & corporate comms.
Travel and tourism, airlines, train & bus companies, ferry & cruise lines, travel agencies, hotels, resorts, city & country promotion, theme parks, gyms, health & diet clubs, sporting events, music festivals, orchestras, exhibitions & shows, restaurants, fast food, nightclubs, bars, museums, art galleries, cinemas & theatres, golf & country clubs.
Non-product based social responsibility campaigns aimed to address social, ethical and environmental issues.
Corporate Image campaigns including event sponsorship to build the image/ raise the profile/ shape the perceptions of a brand.
Self promotion: for advertising agencies.
Media: publications, TV, radio stations, media time and space.
Innovative use of the film medium to communicate a brand's message. Creativity within Film that enhances and reinvigorates the consumer's experience.
- Entry materials are the most important elements of your entry. This is what the judges will examine, watch and read during their decision-making.
- Please make sure that the version you have uploaded is final and it is can be used for judging and shown publicly. Do not upload 'holding media' (i.e. incorrect/fake MOV, MP4, etc.)
- Each advertisement constitutes one entry. Advertisements which form a campaign must be entered and paid for as single entries.
- Please carefully check and re-check the credits you have entered. These credits will be published on our website exactly as you have typed them. Credits cannot be altered during judging.
- It will be in your own interest to explain or translate any specific word play or local, social, cultural or political references and nuances.
- Please ensure you do not refer to the name of your agency or any contributing creative companies anywhere on your submission materials with the exception of self-promotion.
- Make sure that the version you have uploaded is final and it can be used for judging and shown publicly.
- Film are accepted as a link to YouTube or Vimeo.
- Please ensure that any files uploaded, do not contain the name of the agency. No agency branding or any contributing creative companies/people must be visible on the entry (e.g. logos, credits etc.) except for self-promotion entries.
- Do not delete the video from the provided Youtube/Vimeo link after entry submission. The video must be public.
- You should upload your film as MOV/MP4 file to YouTube/Vimeo.
Please note the file size should be no bigger than 350MB.
It is in your interests to provide the jury with a high-quality file version of your film.
- The original film advertisement or content, exactly as it aired. No extra slates or information.
- Work which is not in English should be subtitled, so that it can be understood in English, exactly as it was published or aired. Please note that dubbing is not allowed.
- Voiceovers can be translated. If you are submitting a subtitled version, you must ensure that the script used is identical to the original ad.
- For films over 3 minutes we require a 60-second edit.
- We do not accept ‘case films’ in film categories.
multi-pass dimensions are recommended
|Preferred||Full HD 1080p||1920 x 1080||.MOV/H.264||AAC, Stereo, 48kHz|
|HD 720p||1280 x 720|
|Accepted||4:3 or 16:9||1024x576||.MP4/H.264||AAC, Stereo, 48kHz|