The fourth International advertising festival Ad Black Sea 2018 organizing committee continues to announce jury teams. Meet the professionals who will evaluate your works in Digital & Mobile, Media, Branded Content & Visual Storytelling contests.
Among the selected guards of the fair trial of your cases:
- Eugen Suman, Executive Creative Director, Friends/TBWA, Romania
- Iñaki Martí Mata, Executive Creative Director, Service Plan, Spain
- Francesco Grandi, Creative Director, VML London, UK
- Yuliya Tushina, Managing Director, GForce/Grey, Kazakhstan
- Nataliia Tachynska, Creative Director, ISD Group, Ukraine
- Tsotne Mazmanishvili, Senior Strategist, Windfor's, Georgia
- Maryam Akhunova, Creative Director, Possible Moscow, Russia
By entering on Ad Black Sea, you do not just take part into the competition program, which consists of 10 contests and over 100 categories, you dive into the creativity, ideological recharge, new discoveries and useful experiences.
If you win, you get a place in the local ratings of creativity, coverage of national and foreign media, the recognition of international experts, your colleagues and competitors, the place in the next ranking AdForum Business Creative Report, and a minute of glory during the Awards Ceremony, which will be held on 22 September in Batumi, Georgia.
We remind you that entry deadline is on August 20, so think about the cases registration, filling in the online form on the website adblacksea.com and a requesting an invoice.