The organizing committee of Ad Black Sea 2019 is really excited to tell you that they have selected the Digital & Mobile, Media, Branded Content & Visual Storytelling Jury team. Furthermore, Kentaro Kimura from Hakuhodo is going to be the Chairman of the jury team.
The team of judges is genuinely international and professional, it consists of experts of the industry from countries such as Japan, Turkey, Hong Kong, Germany, Ukraine, Russia, Kazakhstan and Georgia.
So here’s the line-up of Digital & Mobile, Media, Branded Content & Visual Storytelling Jury team at Ad Black Sea 2019:
- Jury Chairman – Kentaro Kimura, APAC Co-Chief Creative Officer, Hakuhodo / Head of International Integrated solution Division, Hakuhodo / Co-CEO & ECD, Hakuhodo Kettle, Japan
- Kitty Lun, Director, Head of Creative Shop, Greater China, Facebook, Hong Kong
- Sami Basut, Executive Creative Director, Manajans J. Walter Thompson, Turkey
- Markus Maczey, Chief Creative Officer, Plan.Net Group, Germany
- Olga Shevchenko, Creative Director, Vintage, Ukraine
- Nikita Yermolayev, Creative Director and Founder, Kombinat, Kazakhstan
- Kristina Denina, Creative Director, Contrapunto, Russia
- Tokareshka, Creative Director, Redberry, Georgia
The judging process requires a couple of stages. When the jury will gather together in Batumi, Georgia on September 18-19 they will review, discuss and finally vote in order to select the winner. Entries will be evaluated with the main criteria of how original, fresh, inspiring the idea is and, for craft categories – how strong the craft is and how successful the idea is. For more details about the judging process, you can visit adblacksea.com.
We highly recommend to hurry up if you still didn’t apply, as the final entry deadline is coming soon, on September 5.
If you have any questions, please contact the organization committee (0038044) 490-90-30 or via mail firstname.lastname@example.org – Kate Grabovskaya, email@example.com – Olga Podgorskaya.
See you on the Black Sea coast on 19-21 of September for Ad Black Sea 2019!