Ad Black Sea 2019 has announced the names of the Film, Film Craft, Advertising Campaigns, Radio & Audio Jury team. Your entries this year will be evaluated by talented and successful advertising leaders in the global market. At the international advertising festival, the juries are all over the world - India, Germany, Turkey, Italy, Ukraine, Georgia, Russia, so get ready for it.
So, get acquainted with Ad Black Sea 2019 Film, Film Craft, Advertising Campaigns, Radio & Audio Jury team:
- Jury Chairman – Piyush Pandey, Chief Creative Officer, Worldwide & Executive Chairman, Ogilvy India, India
- Miguel Simoes, CEO and Partner, MullenLowe Group Western Europe, Spain
- Niklas Frings-Rupp, Managing Director, Miami Ad School Europe, Germany
- Volkan Karakasoglu, Executive Creative Director, TBWA Istanbul, Turkey
- Sergio Spaccavento, Executive Creative Director, Conversation, Italy
- Kostyantyn Schneider, Creative Director, Saatchi & Saatchi Ukraine, Ukraine
- Sandro Gabilaia, Co-founder & Executive Producer of Metro Production, Executive Producer of JWT Metro, Georgia
- Anton Melnikov, Partner of e:mg group: creative and strategy, Russia
The Jury team will be working under the guidance of a creator recognized around the world Piyush Pandey. He has worked at Ogilvy for over 36 years and is best known for his creative works with over 1,000 awards on the national, as well as on the international levels.
All the jury members will get together in Batumi, Georgia, on September 18-19 in order to determine the most creative and original works. After a couple of stages of judging the jurries will announce their final word at the Awards Ceremony on September 21st in Batumi.
Don’t miss the latest news as the Print & Publishing, Design & Branding Out of Home and Digital & Mobile, Media, Branded Content & Visual Storytelling Jury teams will be announced soon.
The second entry deadline is due on August 20th, so make sure to not miss it.
If you have any questions, please contact the organization committee (0038044) 490-90-30 or via mail firstname.lastname@example.org – Kate Grabovskaya, email@example.com – Olga Podgorskaya.
See you on the Black Sea coast on 19-21 of September!