The Print & Publishing, Design & Branding, Out of Home jury team with Chacho Puebla, MullenLowe Group as the Chairman, consists of talented experts from different parts of Europe, known in the world’s creative industry. They will gather together in Batumi on September 18th through 19th in order to assess contest entries.
Please welcome this year’s Print & Publishing, Design & Branding, Out of Home Jury Team:
- Jury Chairman – Chacho Puebla, Chief Creative Officer of MullenLowe Group Western Europe & Regional Creative Director of MullenLowe Group LATAM, Spain
- Marius Lukosius, Creative Director, Notperfect, Lithuania
- Peter Keserdzhiev, Chief Creative Director, Saatchi & Saatchi Sofia, Bulgaria
- Adrian Rusu, Senior Art Director, McCann Worldgroup Romania, Romania
- Olga Oleinik, Creative Director, Managing Partner, AVC, Belarus
- Anze Jereb, Regional Executive Creative Director, BBDO Ukraine, Ukraine
- Kakha Kakhadze, Design Director, Leavingstone, Georgia
- Andrey Belyaev, Creative Director, Leo Burnett Moscow, Russia
After discussing and reviewing your works, they will vote for the best — most creative, original, fresh and inspiring idea.
If you haven’t seen the previous news about either the Film, Film Craft, Advertising Campaigns, Radio & Audio Jury team, either about our guest speakers, you should totally catch up and read the news on the festival’s website.
We highly recommend completing your entries, because there is no time left to hesitate before the final entry deadline, which is on September 5th.
If you have any questions, please contact the organization committee (0038044) 490-90-30 or via mail firstname.lastname@example.org – Kate Grabovskaya, email@example.com – Olga Podgorskaya.
See you on the Black Sea coast on 19-21 of September for Ad Black Sea 2019!