The fourth international advertising festival Ad Black Sea 2018 publishes first names of the Film, Film Craft, Advertising Campaigns, Radio & Audio Jury team. Among those who will evaluate your cases are British, Dutch, Romanian, Georgian, Ukrainian and Russian market leaders who have the most prestigious positions at the well-known, powerful local and network agencies in the global advertising market.
Greet the riders of your work`s fate in Film, Film Craft, Advertising Campaigns, Radio & Audio contests:
- John Pallant, Director of Unstoppability, Brouhaha, UK
- Jorg Riommi, Chief Creative Officer, Publicis, Romania
- Ed Meijaard, Managing Director & Founding Partner, Ambassadors, Netherlands
- Dan Williams, Creative Director, The Mill’s London studio, UK
- Jessica Hartley, Brand Consultant, Netherlands
- Francesco Grandi, Creative Director, VML London, UK
- Alexey Fedorov, Executive Creative Director, BBDO Moscow, Russia
- Beqa Adamashvili, Senior Copywriter, Leavingstone, Georgia
- Anastasiya Bukovska, Executive Producer, Family Production, Ukraine
Jury members will gather together in Georgia, Batumi, on September 19-20 to review, discuss and choose the most creative and impressive cases. Judging will take place in several stages, and the final results will be announced at the Awards Ceremony on 22 September in Batumi.
Follow the updates, as the Print & Publishing, Design & Branding, Out Of Home and Digital & Mobile, Media, Branded Content & Visual Storytelling teams will be announced soon.
It is important to remember that the 2nd Entry Deadline is on 20 August. We advise you not to delay case submission to the Last minute deadline, because the further it goes – the higher price will be.
See you on the Black Sea coast!