The organizing committee of the third international festival Ad Black Sea 2017 announces the names of members of Film, Radio, Print & Publishing jury. The jury team, which consists of recognized experts from international creative industry, will assess works of categories such as Film, Radio and Print & Publishing.
Meet the Film, Radio, Print & Publishing jury of Ad Black Sea 2017:
- Can Faga, Creative Group Head, Publicis Türkiye, Turkey
- Jean-Paul Lefebvre, Creative Director, Abracadabra, Belgium
- Rimantas Stanevicius, Creative Director, Milk Vilnius, Lithuania
- Giorgi Kvlividze, Senior Art Director, Holmes&Watson, Georgia
- Andrei Copots, Executive Producer, Electric Sheep Film, Ukraine
- Ants Tõnisson, Creative Director, Tank, Estonia
- Gleb Glonti, Creative Director, Good, Russia
Jury team of Film, Radio, Print & Publishing contests will be updated with a few more jurors. Earlier, organizing committee has published Design & Branding and Digital & Mobile Jury teams, all information can be founded on festival website.
It is worth to recall that there is only 2 weeks before the second entry deadline.
Ad Black Sea invites all participants of the advertising and communication market to register on website adblacksea.com right now and enter your creative cases.
If you have any questions, please contact the organizing committee: email@example.com, Kate Grabovska.
See you in Batumi, Georgia on 21-23 September!