Dive in to the fourth International Advertising Festival Ad Black Sea 2018. The festival program has already begun amaze its delegates.
This year everything is connected with diving in: in the sea, thematic parties, unique locations, creativity, competition program, seminars and workshops, panel discussions, new knowledge, the world of advertising and in unforgettable moments.
Today we dived in to the seminars from:
• John Pallant, Creative Director, Brouhaha, UK
• Sue Wolstenholme, Head of Ashley PR, UK
• Andro Dgebuadze, Managing Partner, A-LIVE, Georgia
• Iñaki Martí Mata, Executive Creative Director, Spain.
After the cognitive and inspirational workshops, filled with fresh ideas, from starboard speakers, panel discussions and seminars on the Black Sea coast in the ABS Networking Zone, delegates are welcomed at the Opening Party.
Waking up in the morning after the fervent opening party is definitely hard, but the speakers of the seminar program are worth it. Among those who share their knowledge with the participants of the festival on the second day:
• Maryam Akhunova, Creative Director, Possible Moscow, Russia
• Julian Boulding, President of thenetworkone, UK
• Ed Meijaard, Managing Director & Founding Partner, Ambassadors, Netherlands
• Maria Milusheva, Creative Director & Partner of Noble Graphics TBWA, Bulgaria
• Romulus Petcan, Group Creative Director, Publicis Romania, Romania
• Hans-Peter Albrecht, Special Agent of Lürzer's Archive, Silverback of The Wunderwaffe, Germany and Charlotte Bufler, Special Agent of Lürzer's Archive, Rocket of The Wunderwaffe, Germany
• KEY SPEAKER – world-famous Jessica Walsh, a designer and art director, and partner at Sagmeister & Wals from the United States.
We will end the day with an inflammatory party called "Fish Party".
On the third day, the tune will be set by the speakers:
• Loucas Gregoras, Co-founder and Creative Managing Director, Partners Y&R, Cyprus
• David Khosroshvili, David Khosroshvili, CEO, WiFisher, Georgia
• Ivetta Delikatnaya, Partner, Ecomm agency and NGO Change Communication, Ukraine
• Luna Maurer, Creative Director, MONIKER, Netherlands.
The festival will host 2 workshops: one for marketers, one for advertisers and two panel discussions «Tech & Ad: Big Changes in the Industry» and «Who runs the world? Bold and crazy creatives». ABS Networking Zone is opened during all festival days.
On September 22 there will be the long-awaited Ad Black Sea 2018 Awards Ceremony and the Closing Party in Hawaiian style.
You can see the schedule of the whole festival on the website or download the app. Do not miss the fun!
Welcome to the Ad Black Sea!