Fiction and/or non-fiction TV, single documentary films with a brand integrated into the script, plot, or broader themes of the content - created for television, video on demand platforms.
Live-action or animated videos created to promote a brand, musician or musical act. Any music video created as branded content for an advertiser or the promotion of the artist in question.
Content created for radio, podcasts or other audio platforms.
Fiction and/or non-fiction TV/films created for the internet (online video, movie, or webisode), including company websites, mobile apps, social platforms, VR and AR.
TV or online live content, including live coverage of events and sports.
TV or online visual content that uses content generated by an audience who have contributed to, or collaborated with a brand initiative.
Original content that complements or reflects the editorial environment in which it appears, conveying a brand message yet providing engaging information or entertainment for the audience.
Offline as well as online, mobile, tablet or video games created specifically for brands, or product placements that enhance a player’s experience of the game.Including real-worldgameswhichengagethroughtheharnessing of multipleplatformsandtechnologies, games designed for VR, AR or other emerging technologies and platforms.
Operations which promote branded products or services via appearances in pre-existing films, television shows or other media, and which enable brands to gain or reinforce status from the context in which they are placed.
Innovative use of brand integration into existing content to communicate the brand’s message, as well as the ability to find new channels to drive growth in subscribers and engagement.
- Entry materials are the most important elements of your entry. This is what the judges will examine, watch and read during their decision-making.
- Please make sure that the version you have uploaded is final and it is can be used for judging and shown publicly. Do not upload 'holding media' (i.e. incorrect/fake JPG, MP3, MOV, MP4, etc.)
- Each advertisement constitutes one entry.
- Please carefully check and re-check the credits you have entered. These credits will be published on our website exactly as you have typed them. Credits cannot be altered during judging.
- It will be in your own interest to explain or translate any specific word play or local, social, cultural or political references and nuances.
- Please ensure you do not refer to the name of your agency or any contributing creative companies anywhere on your submission materials with the exception of self-promotion.
All entries should be submitted as:
1. One PRESENTATION IMAGE:
- The digital presentation image is a visual presentation of your work, including images and text (100 words max for a simple, clear summary in English of the written part of your entry).
- JPG, 150 dpi, RGB and A4 size, 5 - 15MB.
- You MUST adjust your presentation image to the category you are entering.
- For the purpose of judging impartiality, there must be no agency branding anywhere on your entry materials, with the exception of self-promotion or corporate communications, nor any reference to anyone who has contributed to the entry.
2. Case film:
- Film are accepted as a link to YouTube or Vimeo.
- Please ensure that any files uploaded, do not contain the name of the agency. No agency branding or any contributing creative companies/people must be visible on the entry (e.g. logos, credits etc.) except for self-promotion entries.
- Do not delete the video from the provided Youtube/Vimeo link after entry submission. The video must be public.
- You should upload your film as MOV/MP4 file to YouTube/Vimeo. Please note the file size should be no bigger than 350MB.
- It is in your interests to provide the jury with a high-quality file version of your film.
Please supply 2 versions of your case film, as follows:
- Full version: 120 seconds long
This case film will be viewed by the Jury during voting and deliberations and could be used if your entry is a winner in post-Festival promotions. It will also be shown at the Festival, to give delegates the opportunity to study, appreciate and learn from the entries. Full case film should be in English.
- Short version (AWARDS SHOW FILM): 30-45 seconds
A shorter, edited version of your case film. This will be shown at the award show, should your work win gold. It will not be shown to the jury. Award Show Films should be in English.
multi-pass dimensions are recommended.
|Preferred||Full HD 1080p||1920 x 1080||.MOV/H.264||AAC, Stereo, 48kHz|
|HD 720p||1280 x 720|
|Accepted||4:3 or 16:9||1024x576||.MP4/H.264||AAC, Stereo, 48kHz|
3. Supporting Material:
You may also supply relevant support material, depending on the campaign you are submitting. The jury will not have time to evaluate excessive supporting materials so please send only the most relevant and useful support materials. All supporting materials should be supplied in the following formats:
- All JPGs (incl. proofs or photos) must be 150 dpi, RGB and A4 size.
- All video material should be uploaded as MOV/MP4.
- All audio files should be uploaded as MP3 files.
- All websites or online materials must be submitted via a URL, even if only posted temporarily for the purpose of the judging. If you submit a URL to a landing page containing content, please make sure it is unbranded and that the files are edited as above.