Including Websites & Microsites, Banners And Rich Media, SMM, Performance, Games, Interactive Tools (apps, screensavers, tickers, organizers, counters, calculators), Messaging (SMS, instant messaging, push notifications), Digital and/or Mobile campaign, etc.
Including food and drinks, beauty and health, audio- and video equipment and other non-durable goods.
Including automotive, clothing, household products, footwear & accessories, etc.
Retail and e-commerce, financial & insurance, telecommunications, building & real estate, healthcare, education, veterinary, energy, other consumer services.B2B: Legal, financial, B2B technology, consultancies & professional services, other business services, internal & corporate comms.
Travel and tourism, airlines, train & bus companies, ferry & cruise lines, travel agencies, hotels, resorts, city & country promotion, theme parks, gyms, health & diet clubs, sporting events, music festivals, orchestras, exhibitions & shows, restaurants, fast food, nightclubs, bars, museums, art galleries, cinemas & theatres, golf & country clubs.
Public awareness messages, government & forces recruitment, unions and associations, environmental awareness, state education, racial, ethnic & disability awareness, blood & organ donation, etc.).
Non-product based social responsibility campaigns aimed to address social, ethical and environmental issues.
Corporate Image campaigns including event sponsorship to build the image/ raise the profile/ shape the perceptions of a brand.
Self promotion: for advertising agencies.
Media: publications, TV, radio stations, media time and space.
Online advertising or websites that explore new ideas, devices, or methods in their execution and push the boundaries of the medium.
The interactive journey created through the transference of a brand's visual assets to a digital product or service; with particular focus on the overall consistency in presentation, look, feel and interaction.
Exemplary communication of the overall visual appearance.
Including creative use of still images including photography, artwork, image manipulation; creative application of illustration within a digital context, including 3D modeling.
Creative use of online video and digital footage (hologram, AR, VR, etc.) within a digital product.
Exemplary use of typography within a digital product.
Creative use of Motion Graphics Design & Animation within a digital context.
- Entry materials are the most important elements of your entry. This is what the judges will examine, watch and read during their decision-making.
- Please make sure that the version you have uploaded is final and it is can be used for judging and shown publicly. Do not upload 'holding media' (i.e. incorrect/fake JPG, MOV, MP4, etc.)
- All websites or other online materials must be submitted via a URL, even if only posted temporarily for the purpose of the judging.
- Each website, online ad etc. constitutes one entry. Online ads which form a campaign must be entered and paid for as single entries, e.g. 3 banners which form a campaign must be paid for as 3 separate entries.
- URLs must start with ‘http://’ or ‘https://’ and preferably accessible without a login or password.
- Please make sure that your entry is accessible online by 31 October 2018. Entries which cannot be accessed for judging due to long periods of server downtime will not be considered by the Jury.
- If the original language of your entry/application is not English, you should provide a clear demonstration of your app/ site/ game within your case film, or you may provide additional URL (PRESENTATION WEBPAGE URL) which leads to a page which explains your work in English.
- Please provide account details to download your app if it is not available globally.
- Please carefully check and re-check the credits you have entered. These credits will be published on our website exactly as you have typed them. Credits cannot be altered during judging.
- It will be in your own interest to explain or translate any specific word play or local, social, cultural or political references and nuances.
- For the purposes of impartiality, please ensure you do not refer to the name of your agency or any contributing creative companies or persons anywhere on your submission materials (image/video/URL) with the exception of self-promotion.
All entries should be submitted as:
- A direct link to your digital execution e.g. website, microsite, app download page or social media page.
- An anonymous webpage set up specifically for the entry featuring images, text and video explaining your entry. If you submit a URL to a landing page containing content, please make sure it is unbranded (agency) and that the files are edited as above.
2. One PRESENTATION IMAGE:
- The digital presentation image is a visual presentation of your work, including images and text (100 words max for a simple, clear summary in English of the written part of your entry).
- JPG, 150 dpi, RGB and A4 size, 5 - 15MB.
- You MUST adjust your presentation image to the category you are entering.
- For the purpose of judging impartiality, there must be no agency branding anywhere on your entry materials, with the exception of self-promotion or corporate communications, nor any reference to anyone who has contributed to the entry.
3. Case film as additional supporting material:
- Film are accepted as a link to YouTube or Vimeo.
- Please ensure that any files uploaded, do not contain the name of the agency. No agency branding or any contributing creative companies/people must be visible on the entry (e.g. logos, credits etc.) except for self-promotion entries.
- Do not delete the video from the provided Youtube/Vimeo link after entry submission. The video must be public.
- You should upload your film as MOV/MP4 file to YouTube/Vimeo. Please note the file size should be no bigger than 350MB.
- It is in your interests to provide the jury with a high-quality file version of your film.
Please supply 2 versions of your case film, as follows:
- Full version: 120 seconds long
This case film will be viewed by the Jury during voting and deliberations and could be used if your entry is a winner in post-Festival promotions. It will also be shown at the Festival, to give delegates the opportunity to study, appreciate and learn from the entries. Full case film should be in English.
- Short version (AWARDS SHOW FILM): 30-45 seconds
A shorter, edited version of your case film. This will be shown at the award show, should your work win gold. It will not be shown to the jury. Award Show Films should be in English.
multi-pass dimensions are recommended.
|Preferred||Full HD 1080p||1920 x 1080||.MOV/H.264||AAC, Stereo, 48kHz|
|HD 720p||1280 x 720|
|Accepted||4:3 or 16:9||1024x576||.MP4/H.264||AAC, Stereo, 48kHz|